What’s New in AP Automation?
The opportunity to improve operational efficiency with Accounts Payable Automation has changed. New capabilities and new technology options have created new opportunities for greater efficiency and greater cost savings.
Maybe you already have AP Automation or maybe you have evaluated it in the past. This webinar will focus on innovations that will add something to every company’s automated payment management system.
Attendees will learn the financial benefits and impact of innovative AP Automation including:
- Enabling Mobile Approvals
- Vendor Self Service ...
Discover the opportunities available to both buyers and suppliers through dynamic discounting.
Trends Driving Payments Today
Drive Cost Savings with Automation
The Miria Active HR automaton software securely delivers complete personnel records and allows immediate electronic access to documents from all locations.
Employee files are often misplaced or routed to the incorrect person. However, with this software, these errors will no longer trouble your company. This webinar will take a high level look at key aspects of employee file management:
- Secure sharing of documents between HR, the employee, and their supervisor
- Reduce paper handling, routing, and storage costs
- Enhance tracking ...
The invoice automation system of Managed$Pay has recently been given a new look, new features and a new name as Active Pay. Miria’s Active Finance software uses Active Pay along with Active Expense, Active Ledger and Active Energy to help your company streamline financial and operational workflows and centrally manage documents at an affordable cost. The technology presents new and unique features that will further improve invoice processing.
This webinar will take a high level look at each step in the process and identify best practices and metrics at each stage including:
• Capturing Data – Eliminating paper, intercepting emails and faxes, ACH, and purchase cards
• Workflow and Processing – Approvals, exception management, and process accountability
• Integration – Interaction with accounting systems, tax departments, and etc.
• Reporting and Metrics – Auditing the process, reporting, and analytics