Automation that Accounts for Financial Industry Demands
In today’s rapidly evolving regulatory landscape, financial services institutions that are centrally managing geographically distributed operating locations are particularly burdened by risk.
Miria understands the unique pressures facing these organizations, and we’ve tailored our intelligent business process automation applications to make compliance enforcement across all processes and offices simple and streamlined.
Compliance, not just with regulatory requirements but also with established internal processes, is critical to the business health of financial services organizations. Sarbanes-Oxley has had a dramatic impact on the financial reporting landscape, and has driven the need for complete financial transparency, accurate audit trails, and proactive management of issues like fraud.
How Can ActiveOps Help?
- Standardize to save time and money
- Configured process rules are consistently followed
- Automated tracking allows you to easily generate a full audit trail for each document
- Enable one, centralized online access to data and documents relevant to you
- Data is captured from multiple locations without manual interference
- Accessibility to view, search, action, analyze and report all data
- Increase productivity and profitability