Automation for Insurance Services
Reassurance of decreased risks
Insurance companies that are centrally managing an array of geographically dispersed offices require a reliable and secure solution for transmitting sensitive financial, employee, and customer data between locations. Managing this need with traditional paper-based processes not only causes processing inefficiencies, but brings in the chance for human errors, information loss, and even security breaches.
The financial operations departments of these organizations need a solution that enables them to exchange documents and files in a variety of formats, in a secure fashion, and in real-time.
Miria’s powerful suite of intelligent business process automation applications make this possible, leveraging our highly configurable ActiveOps platform to deliver those tools to your end-users quickly and cost effectively.
How Can ActiveOps Help?
- Streamline processing, avoid constant errors
- Enable higher efficiencies due to time management
- Immense decrease in human intervention due to Polymorphic Intelligence
- Decrease risk of information loss and error
- Configurable rule-based workflows ensure business compliance
- Visibility of audit trails for each document